October 21, 2007

My Crushes!

Was talking to my friends and suddenly crushes topic popped out. Felt like writing my crushes in here...

As far as i can remember my first crush was in 6th class.

School:
6th: A girl with whom i played on my cousin's bday but couldnt get her name :( and never saw her again too :((
7th: Priyadarshini(the best so far), Poojitha.
8th: Zenab(two people with the same names, one in my class and another in my cousin's apartments).
9th: Preethi.
10th: Rumana(not exactly crush but attraction).

Inter Second year:
Dont know her name. Saw her again in CBIT annual day in the 3rd yr of my graduation but she dint look quite gud though :D

Graduation:
First year: Sameera(the strongest so far and can be considered the best too)
Second year: Sameera continued(oh now she is the longest)
Third year: Soumya and the girl in my coaching class(dont know her name)
Final year: The anonymous girl of M.Tech(attraction)
Now: None. Just deciding on what kind of girl and which girl :p ;)

9 comments:

Vijay Sundeep said...

At last u published a gud list of gals.hmmmm.... interestiing .... but how could u forget their names one in 6th and the other in inter... I think these gals on whom we had crush are a sort of treasure for us .They just make us to go back into the times which now we feel it as golden days... great buddy with you, you took me to those days which i miss now but hoping for a miss in my life now.........

Montoyaa said...

nice list buddy

my list would have been a bit longer probably.....but gave those thoughts some rest now.

i am in the same stage now.....still figuring out wat kind of a girl do i want to share my life with.

Lets wish ourselfs "all the best" for this task heheheh

nikk said...

Hi ra....I'm feeling nostalgic now....:p...I expected a long list from u buddy...but its short....

Enthaina nuvvu matram keka....

freak-y said...

now
neekoka jhatka.

janalandaru veedu ee list enduku post chesado veedini adagavalasinadiga manavi!.

avunra, enduku chesavu :P

Vijay Sundeep said...

ya avunu be ippudu enduku post chesavu naaku teliyali... ;)
hehhehhhehehehehe

Priyakanth said...

oorikine ra...
nannu touch chesina ammailanu saradaga okkasari gurtucheskunna...
inka ammaila meeda crush ayye chance lekunda potadi kada...coz we r gonna get a permanent gal in the very near future :(( :((...all those beautiful times will be gone forever...
uuuwaaaa :(( :((

or mayb inko 4-5 yrs time undankunta... :-? enta time unna age leduga :(

simmi said...

first one out of the crush list to comment..... hehehehe .... andarilo waste kuda naade undi... no excitement nothing.... ekkado mula pettesav na peru... hehehe ....
nyways,.... good goin buddy.... enough of crushes now.... find a girl for urself.... pata padala lekapote ... "we have a romeo... we need a juliet" :-p

Anonymous said...

Blog Archive

* ▼ 2007 (11)
o ▼ October (3)
+ My Crushes!
+ Who is to blame?

Just found this funny :D...

Neeku inta chinna list undi ante m surprised..

Ash said...

Aisa Kya....
Intha mandi unnara. There was this one gal U were after in Engg mana junior anukunta ame peru ledha???